Trying new tricks with my youtube channel

Best Online Fiddle Lessons Forums What else is on your mind? Trying new tricks with my youtube channel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cricketcricket
    Participant

As you can see, i have a lot to learn. i got this far from watching my grandson make a movie the other day when he was here…so…apparently i missed quite a bit, but maybe I’ll learn and have new tricks to make my music more interesting, possibly…lol…for future videos.  Sorry about the noise…i couldn’t figure out how to mute the camera sounds.  the guitar music is the sort of thing that runs through my head when i watch a big tortoise float along in the waterfall.  These guys are babies…so they’ll get much bigger.

Steve SraderSteve Srader
    Participant

Well Cricket that’s different , music , commentary , and turtles !

cricketcricket
    Participant

Lol…yeah…ain’t it different?  I was noticing a while back, my youtubes get more views if there’s a person in there playing…well, that would be me on my youtubes of course.  I’ve tried playing along with tracks I made on Presonus, playing sort of there live in person, but, for one thing I can’t stand to be on video…creeps me out…but for another thing, I don’t have a good way to do that.  I record either on my cell phone or on my chromebook…the chromebook cancels out sounds and they sort of battle it out with each other, which makes the presonus backing tracks plus live playing sound terrible together.  On the cell phone it’s a little better, but not very good and then takes an eternity to get that up on youtube from the cell phone.  I used to have an ipad for doing that sort of thing and it did a lot better.  But now…no good way to do that at the moment, plus I’m just very uncomfortable on camera…get very self-conscious, lose my confidence and really don’t like to do that.  So…I was thinking instead of a boring still photo I could try to time up the recordings on the Presonus with a movie taken with my cell phone and try to do the youtubes that way.  Maybe more interesting for the five people who watch my youtubes…lol.  But the big problem was I recorded this one day while we were at the zoo and could not figure out if or how to delete or mute the sounds on the cell phone video…so…the only way I’d record things would be on my cell phone, and if I can’t get the sound off so somebody could hear the music, then there’s another problem…lol.  Can’t win for losing.  Lookin’ forward to more of your playing soon, Steve!  Lion’s Den isn’t as busy as it was before.  I’m trying to stay away from hoggin’ it up for a while, just learn and not do much recording…but…it’s been a few days since I’ve worked on Golden Fiddle Waltz, so I probably will have to start all over again with it…lol…ouch!

Gunnar SalyerGunnar Salyer
    Participant

Cool

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.