Angus Campbell

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

This is an online fiddle lesson for the Scottish tune “Angus Campbell” by J. Scott Skinner. It’s one of those tunes that I find myself playing when I’m just sitting there daydreaming. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! To increase the value, I have added in the Scottish cap at no extra cost to the user.

Angus Campbell

cricketcricket
    Participant

That is so neat! I’m finally getting to where I can work on the lessons again and practice…this one looks like fun! Inspiring!

KaeleighKaeleigh
    Participant

Thank you for a Scottish tune! I love this one! Now I’m not sure what to work on after soldiers joy!

JustineJustine
    Participant

First of all, you look great in that cap! The tune is so light and lively! It’s a great addition to your lessons.

nagumaqnagumaq
    Participant

Very up-a-dee pretty and tap-a-dee moving , what a great song ! And like Justine says ,you look great in the cap John ! Thank you again and again for adding these beautiful songs to our learning adventure , your inspiration is best full ?

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

Thanks you all, I am loving the hat right now. I think I will use it a lot! Angus Campbell is a fun tune, hope it gets into someone’s list!

KaeleighKaeleigh
    Participant

It’s on mine!

Great ScottGreat Scott

Thank you for providing such a great tune, laddie.  I love all of J. Scott Skinner’s tunes; and although I prefer his slower airs, A.C. is still a great tune.

John (BGD)John (BGD)
    Keymaster

What a great writer! I would teach his other works, but my mama told me not to be puttin’ on airs.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.